Content Managed Business Solutions
Business-class websites require specific features and functions to maximize usefulness and ROI; as well facilitating efficient business operations.Content Management Systems provide well-ordered Internet face to the public, as well as a command and control back office for integrated business/sales/marketing management.
Doing business today is a lot different than 5 years ago - and it will be massively different in another 5 years from now — Cloud Computing and Content Managed, Responsive (mobile-ready) web sites are definitely the way forward. Hosted Applications architecture will enable us to make gains in terms of time/efficiency, mobility and profitability - and these are key requirements for all businesses in today's competitive market place.Adobe Business Catalyst™ is our personal choice as a full-featured, robust and well-integrated development platform.
Adobe BC is an all-in-one, unified platform and hosted solution for online businessThe BC Content Management System (CMS), brief top-level summary.
- Flexible content management
- Integrated dynamic modules (not third-party plugins)
- Built-in CRM, web forms and auto-responders
- Targeted email marketing (and drip marketing)
- Powerful reporting and analytics
- A variety of payment gateways and shipping providers
- Social media / marketing integration
- Adobe tools and services
- Secure hosting/transaction servers maintained by Adobe
Content Management Systems (CMS) OverviewA content management system (CMS) is critical to the success of almost every website/Intranet business, and yet many organizations are not familiar with this technology. The Adobe™ Business Catalyst Content Management Solution provides robust application capabilities and has a variety of budget-friendly development options.
- The BC Content Management System (CMS) facilitates the creation, management, publishing, and distribution of corporate information.
- BC permits you to manage the entire life-cycle of content/pages on your site. Providing simple tools to create and publish content, manage distribution dates, and finally archiving.
- BC also provides the ability to manage the site-wide structure, appearance of the published pages, User Interface (UI) and navigation.
Business BenefitsThere are a wide range of business benefits that can be obtained by implementing a CMS:
- Streamlined authoring process
- Faster turnaround time for new pages and changes
- Greater consistency
- Improved site navigation
- Increased site flexibility
- Support for decentralized authoring
- Increased security
- Reduced duplication of information
- Greater capacity for growth
- Reduced site maintenance costs
We have a passion for Internet business development... - Doug McClure, CEOHow may we help you?
Request a Quote